The Daily Backpack is an 18L dream for carrying all of your everyday essentials. I’ve used this bag for airline travel, heading to and from work, and for a quick weekend away; it is perfect for every occasion. Its unique three-in-one design allows you to wear this bag as a briefcase, backpack, or messenger bag. A USB charging port will help you to stay charged for your travels while lockable zips help to keep your wallet, keys, and phone safe against intrusion. These, among many other qualities, make this backpack the most functional travel bag I’ve ever owned. This Standard Luggage Daily Backpack review will help you to finalize your decision.
about our journey.
This bag is built to be durable while keeping you productive. In the past 6 months, I’ve brought this bag on a flight from New York to Nashville, and to Florida… twice; it has been my daily back and forth to work bag; and it has accompanied me on plenty a weekend getaway to help organize my everyday necessities. I’ve yet to find something I dislike about this backpack! It’s super functional and helps to keep you organized in any situation.
It’s carry-on-sized — 17.5 x 13 x 6 inches with 18L of capacity and weighing in at a mere 2.2 pounds; this bad is IDEAL for carrying on an aircraft
3-1 Design — AMAZING. Feeling like a backpack would fit you best today? GREAT. Would a briefcase be easier for you? Convert it. Messenger Bag Style most comfortable today? Awesome, rock it.
Important Extras— A water bottle pocket, rain cover, USB charging port, roll-aboard strap, and hideaway straps are all amazing bonuses of this already phenomenally designed backpack.
Theft-deterrent — Not theft proof; no backpack, suitcase, duffel or any other type of luggage is 100% theft proof but that being said there are always ways to minimize theft of your belongings. An RFID secure pocket keeps your digital information safe, while main compartment zippers lock to keep unwanted passers-byers from your beloved gear.
STANDARD LUGGAGE DAILY BACKPACK SPECS.
- Bag Dimensions: 17.5 x 13 x 6 inches
- Volume: 18L capacity
- Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Laptop Pocket: Fits 15-inch laptops and 15-inch MacBook Pro – (max 15 x 10.3 x 1.1 inches)
- Tablet Pocket: Also perfect size for a good book!
The Standard Daily Backpack takes on-the-go organization to a different level. With 14 different compartments, you will be as neat and organized as ever. Durable, comfortable, and convenient, this backpack will be your new saving grace. This Standard Luggage Daily Backpack review will share my thoughts on some of the specifics.
BUILT TO LAST.
With a super sturdy 310D polyurethane sealed nylon exterior that is water-resistant, durable, and easy to clean, this thing is built to last. The interior consists of sturdy 210 nylon lining and closes using YKK zips, buckles, and snap hooks which are known for their impeccable production standards. If any of these items fail you, the Daily Backpack is proudly backed Standard Luggage Co’s Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee.
The backpack straps and handles are well-padded and adjustable. One of the many great features of this pack is that the shoulder straps easily zip away for storage or to convert your bag into a briefcase or messenger bag. With so many removable straps the options allow you to carry your bag however it is most comfortable for you. There is also a strap on the back that allows it to be easily attached to rolling luggage.
With 14 compartments total, organization will never get you down again!
Here’s the breakdown:
- 3 outside zippered pockets for quick-grabs; phone, keys, wallet, and passport are all safe but accessible in these pockets! The sit on the front, bottom, and top of the bag.
- Water bottle holder; located on the side of the backpack and collapsible for when not in use
- 3 zippered mesh pockets inside; perfect for snacks, cables, small liquids, headphones, medication, etc.
- Document/paper sleeve; a great spot for a larger notebook, folder, or a packed of useless information you received at a meeting that you cannot lose.
- Notebook sleeve; a small notepad or book fits in here very nicely.
- Battery bank sleeve; charge your items on the go while still using them by utilizing your battery bank sleeve. This sleeve allows your battery pack to connect to the exterior USB port where you may plug in your charging cable.
- Camera + Lens Pockets; known to fit a small DSLR + lens, or a GoPro and accessories, or lunch and snacks hahaha
- Laptop Pocket; this pocket fits a 15 in. laptops or MacBook Pro.
- Tablet Sleeve; fits 10 in. tablet, paperback book, or a map!
The main compartment is a back-loading main zipper which means the items that are most valuable to you are also what’s closest to you. It unzips and opens like a book allowing easy access to all of your belongings; with the help of the other interior compartments, this backpack allows for great organization which is the key to a stress-free trip to me! Within this compartment, two mesh zipper compartments help store small electronics and cables while two additional padded pockets are available for cameras and lenses. I’ve also used these pockets to house my battery pack, which connects to a USB port on the outside of the bag. This makes charging my gear on the go easy. This main compartment is also home to a padded laptop and tablet sleeve. All of your favorite gear is safe and snug in the compartment closest to your back!
Once you develop a system for your gear, packing this bag only gets easier. Everything is organized and safe for you to carry to work, around town, and abroad. I love this bag and am so happy I was given the opportunity to review it; if you’re looking for a bag to accompany you on your daily grind, look no further than the Daily Backpack to work, live, and play every day. I hope this Standard Luggage Daily Backpack review has helped steer you in the direction of your next, and -most likely- final, daily backpack purchase!
Thank you to Standard Luggage for the opportunity to review this backpack!